Friday, May 25, 2012

Flowers Flowers Flowers!

Happy Friday! Although it has been absolutely miserable where I live on the East Coast I did a fun summer time mani to liven my nails a bit. I saw this mani on Nailed It! Her nail art is so fun and her blog is amazing! Definitely heck it out 

For the base I used Maybelline's Grey T-Glamour
Yellow: Zoya Pippa
Pink: Revlon Colorstay Passionate Pink
Blue: China Glaze: Flying High

I am so loving this mani,  I still have it on and I applied it Wednesday! That is actually a record for me haha :)

That's it for my quick post, hope you guys have a great extended weekend for Memorial Day!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love this!!! it's one of the cutest flower manis i've ever seen, need to do this asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, soo cute and girly plus the colours are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are sooo cute!! I love this mani. And the colours you picked are totally perfect with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! i think you got this from Nailed It!

    ReplyDelete