Wednesday, May 23, 2012

OPI Fly + China Glaze Optical Illusion

Ever look at a polish outside of its collection stand and realize that you need it? I don't know why this happens to me but OPI's fly from the Nicki Manage collection caught my eye while it was sitting with their permanent collection.

Fly is the perfect teal creme. The formula is near perfection! For my accent nail I used China Glaze's Optical Illusion from their recent prismatic chrome glitter collection. I wasn't too excited about these when I saw them in their promo photos but I actually really love this glitter. Optical Illusion is an aqua base with pink, green, yellow, and silver glitters.






This photo came out a little blurry but this is the most accurate photo of Fly. It is not quite as bright as it is shown in the first photo

3 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful teal, it's perfect. Love the accent nail, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think yours are the most accurate photos I've seen of Fly! I passed on it but I might need it now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your nails look really cute!! and I love Fly! it's a gorgeous color!!

    ReplyDelete