Monday, November 19, 2012

Color Club Halo Hues - Angel Kiss

It's been too long since a mainstream nail polish company came out with holographic polishes as gorgeous as the Color Club Halo Hues. This is only one of 6 beauties from the collection. I bought 3 more but have not had the chance to swatch the rest of them.


This Halo Hue is called Angel Kiss - it's a seafoam, almost mint green linear holographic. 
Honestly I don't think there is much I can say about this polish - it is literally leaving me speechless. I mean LOOK AT IT!



Did you purchase any of the Halo Hues? Which one is your favorite?



4 comments:

  1. Oh man. This is too good to be true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMANOHMANOHMAN. I need these in my life. Like yesterday. I hope I can find them at Winners soon! (Canadian version of Ross.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too!! maybe try transdesign.com also...although the shipping expenses to Canada may be a bit much

      Delete