Happy Friday! Did all of you Americans enjoy your Thanksgiving? I definitely did :)
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and I had lots of family and friends over to celebrate with.
I didn't do a very festive mani for Thanksgiving but it was a pretty one. I used OPIs Thanks a Windmillion from the Dutch collection and free handedly added a Stripe of Glitzerland down the center. I also added some of the BornPrettyStore gold rhinestone studs in the center of the stripes. I was a little leery because I though they might get lost in Glitzerland but that didn't really happen.
That was it for my short post today. I am going to brave the mall with my best friend, sister and mother!
Have a great weekend :)
OPI Thanks a Windmillion is from the Dutch collection ;). Love this combo of the green and gold, and the studs are so cool!
ReplyDelete:slaps forehead:: duh.
DeleteThank you :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteoh I love this pretty design! I've got to try something like that ;) and the colors look great together!
ReplyDelete