It was above 70 degrees and super sunny last friday so I decided to do a little bit of spring
polish shopping :)
I was dying for the new sally hansen insta dry polishes.
I should have picked up for but I stuck with my favs...for now
I also went to rite aid to check out the new petite colors.
Daze is limey green glitter.
Fiji is a frost, which I did not know at the time! its kind of upsetting.
I also got one of the Sally Hansen nail art pens for funky french's :)
I'm hoping to get a NOTD up soon but unfortunately I had a couple of breaks and am waiting for my
nails to grow out a tid bit :)
thanks for reading
xx
normally people do spring cleaning but nail girls do polish shopping :)
ReplyDeleteps, thanks for side barring my giveaway.. have you looked? I updated it and am still adding as my followers go up.. I'll make sure to blog roll you :)
ReplyDeletecute picks!
ReplyDelete@manicured monkey giveaway is looking great! I will add you to my blog roll as well :)
ReplyDelete@moondancerjen thanks girl :)
ReplyDeletenice spring colors
ReplyDelete