Saturday, September 8, 2012

A-England Dragon

I finally get the hype surrounding A-England holos. This is A-England's Dragon holographic polish from their Legend Collection. Words can't describe how perfect this polish is. It's a mossy, forest green with the most amazing holo shimmer. 
Like everyone has stated in the past the application is spot on. I also noticed this polish didn't chip as easily as other holos I have tried. Kudos to A-England and this stunner!




Also I am so close to 300 followers so I just wanted to thank all of you and let you guys know how much I appreciate you guys! I am also planning on doing some sort of giveaway and was just wondering what you guys would like to see?!

3 comments:

  1. Man this polish is perfect. I really need to get some A-England polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this polish is simply beautiful! I need to add Dragon to my a-England collection!

    ReplyDelete