I didn't purchase OPI's Last Friday Night when it came out with the Katie Perry collection but months later I had the urge for the gorgeous blue glitter polish. Luckily I found it in a beauty supply shop near my work.
Last Friday Night is a blue glitter in a ultra sheer light blue base. The tiny iridescent glitters make it really shine!
This is 2 coats over 1 coat of Sinful's Fly Away
I also really love the look of this glitter on its own. It's really subtle but gives your nails a little flare!
This combo stopped me in my tracks! I love these blues together and while I wouldn't ever stop to take a second look at the OPI, I'm so intrigued now! Over the SC, it's simply gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI didn't purchase this OPI when it was released and now I kinda regret it...it looks so pretty!
ReplyDelete