Before I start talking about what's on my nails today I just wanted to say WHOOHOO and a huge thank you to my 300 followers I acquired white writing this post! I know I'm not the most dedicated blogger but i do what I can because I truly enjoy the nail polish community! As mentioned before I do want to do a giveaway but I still need to gather some goodies for that.
Onto today's post:
I finally attempted a gradient mani! It actually wasn't as traitorous as I thought.
I followed The Nailasaurus tutorial and it was so simple I am kicking myself for not trying it sooner.
For this manicure I began with Zoya's Tracie and let it dry completely.
Then I painted a good amount of both Tracie and China Glaze Four Leaf Clover on a piece of paper and swirled the polishes together. I dabbed a makeup sponge into the polish and then patted it onto my nail. Easy Peasy!
There will be many more gradient mani's to come! I love the look of gradients, you can have so much fun with them and get really creative.
Share with me your gradient nails!



love it!
ReplyDeleteI am in love with this! It looks amazing, love tone-on-tone gradients!
ReplyDeletePretty!
ReplyDeleteSo great! :]
ReplyDelete