Happy Saturday! Hope you all have fun plans for the weekend. I usually work on Saturday's but I had today off so I have a 3 day weekend! Anyways, my sister tuned 21 on Monday so tonight we're going out with a bunch of friends so I wanted to do a really fun mani!
I have had a couple of Lynnderella's untried for a few months so I broke them out today and put on 2 coats of I Can Afford it over OPI Jade is the new black. I can Afford It is in a bright green base so it really lightened up JitNB. It has a beautiful mix of green, gold and purple hexagon glitters. Layering a couple of coats of this makes it so complex its amazing!
That is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteit looks so cute on you! I didn't know the base was green!
ReplyDeleteI'm so in love with this combination! Looks so cute on you!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful swatches! This looks awesome on you!
ReplyDelete